Reddit Super: Starbucks barista's what customer made you lose it?

Friday, August 21, 2026

Starbucks barista's what customer made you lose it?







     


           
                         










training you for. She dropped a 10 in the tip jar and told the next customer how she'd broken me in properly. The drink I'd handed her? Yesterday's leftover batch from the fridge that Marcus was about to throw out, heated up in the microwave. By month six, we weren't even trying to hide it. While Veronica screamed into her phone about work stuff, I'd take her cup, wait three seconds, hand it back. Marcus would remake drinks without moving. Tessa straight up told her, still the same drink, nothing changed, here you go. Veronica was too busy screaming about deadlines to notice. She grabbed it mid-rant, took a sip, and threw us a thumbs up without missing a beat. My last shift before college was supposed to be quiet. Instead, the place was pure chaos. Blenders shrieking out frappuccinos every 10 seconds milk steamers screaming sticky syrup coating every surface then veronica strutted in wearing designer sunglasses indoors practically shouting into her phone about her assistant's incompetence she cut through the line of 12 people planted herself at the register and without even acknowledging me yelled over the noise god this place is a zoo i can barely hear myself think the words flew out before i could stop them funny i can still hear you complaining the entire store froze a kid dropped his k-pop veronica slowly removed her sunglasses excuse me i said I can still hear you complaining. The entire store froze. A kid dropped his cake pop. Veronica slowly removed her sunglasses. Excuse me? I said I can still hear you. Just like every morning for the past year. I leaned across the counter, speaking loud enough for everyone to hear. Just like how you've been drinking the same wrong drink for a year and calling it perfect. 412 days of swallowing your own rejection. By the way, three-eighths is just a half pump to us. Her face went pinker than a venti pink drink. Liar! She slammed both hands on the counter. Fire her now!











No comments:

Post a Comment

During our divorce hearing.

                                                                  PART 2 👇  Judge read the first page slowly, his eyebrows climbing higher ...