Reddit Super: I never told my daughter's ex I was a retired US Marshal.

Monday, August 17, 2026

I never told my daughter's ex I was a retired US Marshal.

 



CLICK HERE PART 2 ๐Ÿ‘‡


She answered on the third try and gave me four words. He's done this before. Then she walked me through his playbook. He records arguments, edits them, cuts out his own baiting so the other person sounds unhinged. Then he shows the clips to police, bosses, family. She withdrew her petition after he texted her a photo of her mother walking into church. I hung up and understood exactly what was coming. He wasn't going to break in. He was going to build a story. And he needed me to play the angry old man in it. Friday night, he gave us the show. 8.16 p.m. Headlights in my driveway. He stepped out with his phone up, already live streaming. Look at this, he told his viewers. Her father organized an ambush. What his stream actually showed. My brother in a lawn chair sipping sweet tea his phone up, already live streaming. Look at this, he told his viewers. Her father organized an ambush. What his stream actually showed, my brother in a lawn chair sipping sweet tea, my neighbor, a retired 911 dispatcher filming calmly from her own porch, a patrol car parked down the block, and my daughter on the top step, beside me, not behind me. He tried the soft voice first, said he just wanted five minutes. She told him to leave. He talked right over her, straight at me, said I was poisoning her against him. Then he played his ace, held up a second phone. I recorded this man threatening me. He hit play, live on his own stream. My voice, I'll handle you my way. You won't like what happens next. It sounded bad, it sounded real. My daughter's face fell. He grinned into his camera like the ending was already his. I said one word, trespassing. He laughed and climbed another step. That's when Deputy Boone walked out of the dark. I'll take that phone. I handed Boone something too, a flash drive. My porch cameras record audio. The original call played on my neighbor's laptop,


No comments:

Post a Comment

During our divorce hearing.

                                                                  PART 2 ๐Ÿ‘‡  Judge read the first page slowly, his eyebrows climbing higher ...