You will get Reddit Full Stories Here
PART 2 👇
He literally started crying. Buster went crazy with excitement, jumping all over him and licking his face. I opened the door, and Jake carried his dog out to his car. Before he left, Jake told me what really happened with Chloe. She didn't just get dumped. She cheated on him with his best friend Marcus. When Jake found out, he broke up with her and told her to move out. She stole Buster on her way out and left Jake's spare key on the counter, so he thought she was being mature about the breakup. A few hours later, Chloe came home and went straight to look for Buster. When she couldn't find him, she started screaming my name. She found me in my room and absolutely lost it. She called me a traitor and said I had no right to interfere in her business. Then mom came home and asked what all the yelling was about. Chloe told her I let some guy steal her dog. She made it sound like I just gave away her pet to a random stranger. Mom looked disappointed in me and asked why I would do something like that. That's when I completely snapped. I looked at both of them and said I was disgusted by and ashamed of Chloe. I told mom the truth about everything. How Chloe cheated on Jake, stole his dog, and was planning to kill an innocent animal just for revenge. Mom's face went pale as I kept talking. I said Chloe was sick in the head, and I was embarrassed to be related to someone so cruel and heartless. I told her she was a pathetic person who couldn't handle consequences for her own actions. Chloe tried to interrupt and deny it, but I kept going. I said she was the kind of person who would hurt anything or anyone to make herself feel better, and that Jake was lucky to be free of her. I
CLICK HERE FOR PART 3 👈
PART 2 👇 Judge read the first page slowly, his eyebrows climbing higher ...
No comments:
Post a Comment