You will get Reddit Full Stories Here
Part 2 👇
Christopher's such an idiot. He's actually considering staying and raising Zachary's kid. I'm getting everything I want and he's too stupid to realize it. Screenshot saved immediately. While Allison was at her mother's house showing off our baby, professional movers arrived at exactly 9am. By noon, all my personal belongings were safely in storage. I left divorce papers on the dining table with a note. All future communication through my attorney. Zachary can support his own son. A comprehensive lawsuit for paternity fraud. An itemized bill for every penny I'd spent on prenatal care and baby expenses. Plus a USB drive containing all the recordings. My phone started buzzing within an hour. 23 missed calls, 47 increasingly frantic texts. I blocked her number and forwarded everything to Samantha. Allison was arrested for fraud within a week. Zachary, when contacted by authorities, denied everything and demanded his own DNA test. Turns out he didn't want to be a father either. Three months later, someone knocked on my apartment door. Through the peephole, Allison holding the baby, with two battered suitcases beside her. She looked completely broken. Unwashed hair, wrinkled clothes, dark circles under her eyes. Christopher, please, I'm so sorry. Zachary won't return my calls anymore. My mom kicked me out when the fraud charges became public. I have nowhere else to go. I didn't open the door. I'll drop all the charges. We can work this out. The baby needs a father figure. Through the door, I said calmly. The baby needs his actual father. Call Zachary. He blocked me completely. He says the kid isn't his problem anymore.
CLICK HERE FOR PART 3 👈
PART 2 👇 Judge read the first page slowly, his eyebrows climbing higher ...
No comments:
Post a Comment