Reddit Super: My brother in law told me to change my dress before anyone else saw me in it.

Sunday, August 23, 2026

My brother in law told me to change my dress before anyone else saw me in it.






                       


                                        










Part 2 👇


one person. I turn back to Gavin and say, so out of 12 people here, you're the only one who can't stop staring at my chest. And somehow I'm the problem? Tess covers her mouth. Someone at the far end of the table lets out a breath that's almost a laugh. Gavin's face goes dark red. He opens his mouth, closes it, opens it again. Nothing comes out. He shoves back from the table hard enough to tip his water glass. Water spreads across the tablecloth and nobody moves to clean it. He walks out through the kitchen. The side door bangs shut. My mother-in-law sets her glass down and says, you just humiliated him in front of the whole family. I say, He's been humiliating me in front of this family for a year and a half. She says he's struggling, and I know that. I say, Struggling doesn't give him the right to monitor what I wear. She says what I said was designed to embarrass him. I say, What he said was designed to embarrass me. The difference is nobody ever stops him. My husband is gripping his fork like he's trying to bend it. He says, This isn't the time. I say, When is the time? Because I've been waiting 18 months for someone at this table to tell him to stop and not one of you has. He doesn't answer. My mother-in-law says if I can't show compassion for what Gavin's going through, maybe I should spend the holidays with my own family. I say, Raya showed him compassion for 6 years. Look how that turned out. The table goes dead silent. She stands up, picks up her plate, and walks into the kitchen without a word. I sit there for 30 seconds before I grab my coat and walk out to the car.





CLICK HERE FOR PART 3 👈





 





                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

During our divorce hearing.

                                                                  PART 2 👇  Judge read the first page slowly, his eyebrows climbing higher ...