You will get Reddit Full Stories Here
PART 2 👇
What did you do? Ryan asked. I stopped paying for the renovation. You can't just stop in the middle of it. I can when I'm the one paying. He went quiet for a second. Then his voice changed. You already agreed to help me. And you already knew that money belonged to Ethan. I told you I'd pay him back. You didn't even ask him. Ryan started talking faster. The contractor found more damage. I was short. Dad said you'd replace Ethan's money anyway. That was the part that got me. Not that they were desperate. Not even that they made a terrible decision. They had simply decided my son's sacrifice mattered less. Because I could afford to fix what they did. I said. Then you and dad can figure out the bathroom. Ryan hung up. About 40 minutes later, my dad showed up at my house. He didn't knock politely. He walked in the second I opened the door. Called the contractor. No! Ryan's bathroom is torn apart. Then he shouldn't have spent money that wasn't his. My dad pointed toward the hallway where Ethan's room was. You already gave the kid his money back. Nobody lost anything. I actually laughed. Ethan lost the ability to trust his own family. Dad rolled his eyes. He's a teenager. He'll get over it. Ethan was standing halfway down the hallway. My dad hadn't noticed him, but I had. And judging by Ethan's face, he heard every word. I stepped closer to my dad. Give me the spare key. He frowned. What? My house key. This is ridiculous. The key. He pulled it off his key ring and dropped I stepped closer to my dad. Give me the spare key. He frowned. What? My house key. This is ridiculous. The key. He pulled it off his key ring and dropped it onto the kitchen counter. Then he said, You're choosing money over family. I looked at him. No. You did that when you opened my son's safe. He left without another word. That night, I called a locksmith anyway. By dinner, every exterior lock had been changed. The renovation stopped the next morning. The contractor had already completed the demolition and plumbing work that I'd paid for. But the tile, cabinets, fixtures, and finish work were put on hold.
CLICK HERE FOR PART 3 👈
PART 2 👇 Judge read the first page slowly, his eyebrows climbing higher ...
No comments:
Post a Comment