You will get Reddit Full Stories Here
PART 2 👇
Mild, nodded, said very little. I wasn't making a scene. I was doing exactly what she asked. Around the two-hour mark, Nina glanced over. I caught her looking. She expected me to be mingling, trying to impress her friends, proving I could be the boyfriend she wanted. Instead, I was sitting on a couch, completely unbothered. She came over. Why are you just sitting here? You told me not to talk to you. I'm staying out of your way. She blinked. I didn't mean like this. You said don't you dare talk to me. So I'm not. She walked away. Another hour passed. Nina kept looking over. Each time, I was exactly where she left me. Calm, quiet, not bothering anyone, not embarrassing anyone, just existing. Her friend came over and asked if I was having fun. I said, yeah, I'm good. She said Nina seemed stressed. I shrugged. Around the four hour mark, Nina stormed over. She was furious. Are you trying to make me look bad? How? You're sitting here like a statue. Everyone keeps asking me what's wrong with you. Nothing's wrong with me. You told me not to embarrass you. This is me not embarrassing you. Her voice got louder. People started looking. You're doing this on purpose. You're punishing me. I kept my voice low. I'm sitting on a couch at a party. If that's enough to embarrass you, that's not my problem. She lost it. She started yelling about how I never try, how I make everything awkward, how she's tired of dragging me to things and getting nothing in return. The whole room went quiet. Her friends were staring. The host looked uncomfortable. I stood up, grabbed my jacket, and said the first full sentence I'd said all night. I'm going home. You can get a ride. She followed me outside. You can't leave me here. You told me to stay out of your way. I did. Now I'm leaving. She started crying. She said I humiliated her.
CLICK HERE FOR PART 3 👈
PART 2 👇 Judge read the first page slowly, his eyebrows climbing higher ...
No comments:
Post a Comment