You will get Reddit Full Stories Here
PART 2 👇
cried. They kissed. The crowd erupted. During the cocktail hour, he pulled me aside. Thank you for being here. For forgiving me. I know what I did was messed up, but you're a real friend. I hugged him. Wouldn't miss this for the world. Reception started. Dinner was served. Then came the toasts. The maid of honor went first. Talked about their love story. How they realized they were meant for each other at our wedding. She actually said that. Out loud. My wife squeezed my hand under the table. Now? She whispered. Now, I said. I stood up. Clinked my glass. The room went quiet. I just want to say how incredibly happy I am for both of you. I started. My voice was steady. Calm. Warm, even. He smiled at at me, relieved. He thought he'd gotten away with it. Seeing your love bloom has been inspiring. In fact, I paused for effect. It inspired us too. I reached into my jacket pocket, pulled out the folded ultrasound photo, held it up. We're pregnant. Due in four weeks. The room exploded, but not for them. My mom screamed. My wife's parents rushed over. Friends jumped up, hugging us. The photographer actually turned around and started shooting us instead. Wait, you're pregnant? Someone yelled. How far along? Nine months, my wife said, standing up, letting her dress show the bump she'd been hiding. You've been pregnant this whole time? I watched his face drain of color. His new wife's mouth hung open. Their DJ caught up in the moment, started playing celebration music. For us. At their wedding. Guests crowded our table. Why didn't you tell us? This is amazing. When did you find out? About a week after our wedding. I said loudly, making sure he heard. We wanted to wait for the right moment to announce. The irony wasn't lost on anyone. People started looking between us and the bride and groom. You could see them connecting the dots.
PART 2 👇 Judge read the first page slowly, his eyebrows climbing higher ...
No comments:
Post a Comment