Reddit Super: My girlfriend decided she was gonna go on a date with another guy.

Saturday, August 22, 2026

My girlfriend decided she was gonna go on a date with another guy.

 






                                     


                                   








CLICK HERE FOR OR PART 2 👇


and carried it to the lawn. We worked mostly in silence. At one point, he said, Happened to my cousin's kid. Same situation. That was it. We didn't go further into it. I changed the door code around 10 and set the doorbell camera to send alerts straight to my phone. Then I went inside, ate leftovers over the sink, and watched something on TV. I fell asleep on the couch around 11. My phone buzzed at 12.08 AM. Doorbell. Motion detected. I grabbed it, expecting a raccoon. It was her. Standing at the front door, arms crossed, looking like she was ready to have the worst argument of her life. And behind her, still sitting in my driveway, engine running, was the guy. The one she went on the date with. He drove her back. He was sitting in his car, watching her bang on the door of the house she used to live in. And I genuinely cannot imagine what was going through his head. I pressed the speaker button on the doorbell app. She said she couldn't believe I actually did this. She said she had nowhere to go. She said it wasn't even cheating because they didn't do anything. She asked why I was being so dramatic. She said she didn't think I was serious. So I asked her. If I had done the exact same thing. Gotten dressed up. Told you I was going on a date with someone else and walked out the door. What would you have done? She said she would have lost her mind completely but that it was different when she did it i told her the guy in the driveway had a working car which meant he could take her somewhere and that was not my problem i told her she walked into this herself i told her i said exactly what i was going to do before she left and she chose not to believe me frank's porch light came on she dropped her voice and kept talking for another minute or two i stopped responding eventually she turned and walked back toward the car i watched through the camera








CLICK HERE FOR PART 3 👈






No comments:

Post a Comment

During our divorce hearing.

                                                                  PART 2 👇  Judge read the first page slowly, his eyebrows climbing higher ...