Reddit Super: I asked my brother not to bring his girlfriend to my wedding.

Sunday, August 23, 2026

I asked my brother not to bring his girlfriend to my wedding.

 




                                    


                    

                                  









PART 2 👇


The last one says, can't wait to celebrate love today with a bunch of heart emojis and the location tagged as our wedding venue. My heart drops. She's coming anyway? Madison nods. Jake's outside right now arguing with your dad about it. He says he changed his mind and decided to bring her. I'm standing there in my wedding dress, half my makeup done, and I have to deal with this. So I march outside in my robe and slippers, my hair still in curlers. Jake sees me coming and his face goes red. Before you say anything, no. I cut him off. Absolutely not. I told you three months ago she couldn't come. You said you wouldn't come. Now you're both here? Becca steps out from behind Jake, wearing this bright red dress that looks exactly like something a bride would wear to her own reception. I'm not even kidding. It had sparkles and everything. I just wanted to support you on your special day, she says in this fake sweet voice. I brought you a gift and everything. Get out, I said. Both of you. Right now. Jake starts yelling about how I'm being a bridezilla and how Becca just wants to be supportive. Meanwhile, Becca is taking selfies in front of the wedding decorations. That's when my dad steps in. He grabs Jake by the arm and says, you made your choice three months ago. You can make it again right now. Either she leaves and you stay or you both leave. Jake looks at me, then at Becca, then back at me. I'm literally holding my breath. He chooses Becca. They both storm off, but not before Becca posts another Instagram story about how some people are just too selfish to share their happiness while filming



CLICK HERE FOR PART 3 👈




No comments:

Post a Comment

During our divorce hearing.

                                                                  PART 2 👇  Judge read the first page slowly, his eyebrows climbing higher ...